About Oahu Circle Island & Pearl Harbor Tour
Combine the top destinations and attractions on Oahu into one fun-filled day of sightseeing, history; ever-changing landscapes and the very best that Oahu has to offer!
Your full-day tour begins with a stop at Pearl Harbor, highlighted by the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Learn the history of Pearl Harbor from your expert tour guide and take in the peaceful harbor that was tragically attacked on December 7, 1941.
Circle the island with your guide, taking in the beauty of Oahu throughout your tour. Travel from the perfect beaches of Oahu’s North Shore to the lush rainforests of the Ko`olau Mountains, and visit the rocky South Shore of the island. The diverse scenery is just part of what makes Oahu so special, and you will see it all!
Your Circle Island Tour with Pearl Harbor is the perfect way to get to know Oahu. Join us on this fun-filled sightseeing excursion today!
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• USS Arizona Memorial
• Dole Pineapple Pavilion
• North Shore Oahu Surf Beaches
• Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
• La’ie Point & Pali Lookout
• Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
• South Shore Oahu Lookouts
• Halona Blowhole Lookout
• Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)
• Diamond Head Crater Lookout
• Lunch Included at Kualoa Gardens
What to Bring:
• Wear Covered Shoes
• Comfortable clothes (Shirts are Required)
• No Swim Suits
• No Bags (all bags must be stored for a fee of 3.00 per bag)
• Water & snacks are available for purchase at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Dole Pineapple Pavilion
• Hot Bento
Mango-Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken, BBQ Pork Ribs, Buttered Corn, Steamed White Rice, Pineapple Cole Slaw.
• Vegetarian Bento
Vegetarian Wrap Gluten Free Tortilla served with Haas Avocado, Alfalfa Sprouts, Vine Rip Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Swiss and Cheddar Cheese, Pineapple Coleslaw.
• Gluten Free Bento
Mahi Mahi, Brown Rice, Buttered Corn, Toss Green Salad with Gluten Free Dressing.
*All lunch choices include a bag of chips, chocolate chip cookie and bottled water.Guests will confirm Wakiki Hotel pick-up after activity is reserved.Waikiki Pick-up from Most Hotels:
- Waikiki Hotel pick-up; please note, due to hotel driveway restrictions, your pick-up location may be at a consolidated location within walking distance of your hotel. (Select hotel at check-out.)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation in clean, air-conditioned Mini Coach
Oahu Circle Island & Pearl Harbor Tour News