Tours are intimate with only 6 - 8 guests per Limo-Van, allowing you to explore Maui, on a personalized guided tour in comfort, leisure, and style. Everything about award-winning Temptation Tours is first rate, from the transportation in modern Limo-Vans featuring large windows, spacious atmosphere and soft European leather seating, to their expert Hawai'i State Certified tour guides, to their delicious beachside lunches.
Their amazing Hana Sky-Trek tour combines a helicopter flight one way, with a narrated Limo-Van tour the other, for two unbelievable perspectives of this unique and stunning area of the island - Hana - known as "The Last Hawaiian Place."
Maui Concierge Voted Temptation Tours - "Best Activity Overall."
Each Hana Sky-Trek Tour Includes:
- Truly the Best of Both Worlds! – Combine a Hana/Haleakala helicopter flight and the Hana Limo-Van tour into one exciting package.
- Ride with Temptation Tours for a hands-on experience of tropical exploration.
- Many sightseeing and photo stops, waterfall or ocean swim plus a tropical gardens tour.
- Scrumptious picnic lunch, elegantly served at one of Hana’s black sand beaches.
- Fly reverse leg in “A-Star” style, to dramatic waterfalls hidden in the remote area of Maui’s rainforest. Soar high above Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano.
- Morning and Afternoon Tours available.
- Check-in at Kahului Heliport.
- Certified Guide Narrated 3.5 Hour Limo-Van Tour
- Limited to 6 Guests for each Hana Sky-Trek
- 36-minute Flightseeing Tour
- Refreshing Beach Swim in Hana or Waterfall Swim in a freshwater Pool
- Scrumptious Pacific Rim Cuisine Lunch
- Exclusive Tour of Kakala Gardens
- Unlimited Ice-Cold Soft Drinks
Tour durations, itineraries, viewable sights, flight patterns and prices are subject to change, without notice and for example but not limited, due to inclement weather or FAA flight rules and may be altered or canceled for safety and/or comfort considerations.
Helicopter weight restrictions and comfort seat charges may be applicable. Federal aviation regulations require each passenger to be weighed before boarding a helicopter flight. Exact body weight must be provided to receive a confirmed reservation. If it is determined that a guest’s body weight has been under-reported, they may be refused service and no refund will be due.
Check-in at Kahului Heliport.
$10 state parking fee required at the heliport.