from Chief's Luau at Sea Life Park
From Sea Life Park’s private Makapu’u Meadows and its breathtaking panoramic backdrop, experience a lu’au like none other with Chief Sielu and his tribe of fire twirling, tree climbing, comedic, dynamic Polynesian drummers, dancers and entertainers.
Interact with your Pacific Island hosts as you enjoy interactive Hawaiian crafts, hula lessons, weaving, tattooing and more, then sink your teeth into a lavish lu'au feast. Your evening culminates with the Hawaiian extravaganza of your dreams with Chief Sielu, the original World Champion Fire Knife Dancer and widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific!
Chief Sielu has appeared on David Letterman, Travel & Discovery Channels, and Oprah Winfrey. He starred in the movie Chief featured at the Sundance Film Festival, and threw the flaming spear that ignited the Olympic torch at a pre-Olympic ceremony in Salt Lake City.
Chief Sielu is internationally known as “The Coconut Man” for his 20 years at the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Samoan Village and star World Champion Fire Knife Dancer at their evening show. He is also known as the “Ambassador of Polynesia” and “That Polynesian Comedian.”What Makes Chief’s Luau Different
- Upscale, Wednesdays & Sundays only
- Quality, not quantity
- Magnificent panoramic view
- Adjacent to world famous Sea Life Park
- Only 25 minutes from Waikiki
- Short drive along scenic coastline
- No H-1 rush hour traffic (compared to 1 hr 20 min drive to West Oahu on weekdays)
- No high rise condos or hotels for miles
- Standard Package includes standard seating area, buffet, 1 drink ticket, and shell lei greeting.
- Paradise Package includes paradise seating area, buffet, 2 drink tickets, and Kukui nut lei greeting.
- Royal Package includes Royal seating area, table service, 3 drink tickets, and flower lei greeting, as well as, a mini-tour of three exhibits at Sea Life Park
- Bus: Roundtrip on deluxe motorcoaches, 9 Waikiki pick up locations, $13 (children 2 & under ride free)
- Car: Sea Life Park, 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795. Parking $5.
Schedule of Luau Festivities
- 3:30-4:00pm: Waikiki hotel pick ups
- 4:30pm: Gates open, activities
- 5:15pm: 'Imu Ceremony
- 5:45pm: 'Ava ceremony
- 6:00pm: Hawaiian Lu’au Feast
- 7:00pm: Chief's Lu'au Spectacular!
- 8:45pm: Buses loaded
- 9:15-9:30pm: Waikiki hotel drop offs
- Island Greens with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles, Citrus Dressing
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Taro Rolls
- Crisp Vegetable Stir Fry
- Steamed White Rice
- Grilled Island Fish w/ Papaya Marmalade
- Chicken Yakitori w/ Teriyaki Sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Kalua Pork
- Pineapple Cake
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, fruit punch